Netflix streaming coming to Android?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'd strongly suggest waiting for the Nexus One. I believe it's more or less a generation ahead of the current Droid(s) from VZW.

Well he's already ordered it sounds like, but for anyone about to, I'd have them wait for the Incredible probably.

Though I think you can enjoy this and return it within 30 days and switch to the Incredible if it's out ;)

When I get my new slingbox in I want to see what it looks like hooked up to the Roku ;) Could be interesting, since I doubt I'll see Netflix for WinMo other than the queue manager they have now.

Netflix will be on the new Windows 7 phones. If you have a account you can watch them right on your phone.

Windows Phone 7

NetFlix App

Windows Phone 7 - Multimedia

No thanks... that OS is going to be worse than the iphone's OS with all the rules and limitations stuck in there. After my current WinMo Touch Pro 2 is wore out and they have a decent Android phone with a nice keyboard, I'll be in out of the WinMo world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts