Netflix Streaming

Sean Mota

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Anyone knows a site of future releases of Netflix streaming. I see they have the first season of the walking dead but not the second. Any way to get this information.

Cool. Thanks. I do not see the walking dead second season coming any time soon :)

Nope. Netflix usually adds new seasons about a month after the DVDs go on sale. I'm not aware of any shows that were available on Netflix before they were available on DVD. The Walking Dead Season 2 will probably be on DVD near October right before season 3 airs.

king3pj said:
Nope. Netflix usually adds new seasons about a month after the DVDs go on sale. I'm not aware of any shows that were available on Netflix before they were available on DVD. The Walking Dead Season 2 will probably be on DVD near October right before season 3 airs.

I'll wait til then. Amazon has the second season for $33 the entire season. But that is just insane.

Sean Mota said:
I'll wait til then. Amazon has the second season for $33 the entire season. But that is just insane.

Eh. It's probably at or below what the DVD or Blu-ray set will cost and you get it a full year quicker. Of course I would rather just have my pay tv provider actually provide it but that's not happening anymore so amazon it is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts