Netflix will have 'The Interview' streaming on Saturday

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I rented it the day it came out but I'll probably watch it again at some point.

I agree about Netflix being on a roll. Outside of Derek I have enjoyed all of their original content that I've seen. I definitely haven't watched everything they produce though. House of Cards coming back next month is the one I'm currently most excited about.

Marco Polo was the big surprise for me. The critics didn't like it, although they were only given access to the first 3 or 4 episodes for review. I had no interest in it from everything I had read pre-release. Everything I had read made it sound like a crappy ripoff of Game of Thrones. It was surprising how many professional reviewers mentioned GoT.

I really like both shows but in my opinion they are nothing alike. GoT is fantasy with Dragons and Magic. Marco Polo is a greatly embellished historical drama set in the real world. The only things they have in common are their big budgets and the fact that they are supposed to take place a long time ago.

I enjoyed Marco polo as well, honestly though did not really get into it around episode 4 or so, so maybe that explains the critical review?

Blind monk is possibly the baddest mofo on TV. Haha.

I didn't see the similarity between it and GOT either.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts