NeuLion Box for SA

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

mrskippy

Original poster
Jan 6, 2008
I understand the box is from NeuLion (and it looks exactly like the boxes for NeuLion's other IPTV STB services). I'm curious though if the box is a one-trick pony or will it be able to access other NeuLion-enabled IPTV services?

depends on who you ask. Neulion said you can add other packages to it. he also stated that on a video there is a link to somewhere. sky angel said it would only be allowed to programmed for sky angel.

I would contact neulion yourself as its my understanding they will handle billing, shipping, programming etc

It would be great to have other services available through the box.

I wonder if it works the other way. Say you have Hawaii TV or NHL can you add Sky Angel. It would be nice to have other options. A local station option provider would be awesome but I don't see that happening. The next best thing would be an ala carte cable channel selection provider. Just choose the stations you want. Like they do with premium channels. It could be like a Chinese restaurant. Choose one from column A and one from B and things could be mixed and matched.

sky angel said it would only be allowed to programmed for sky angel.

Hope not. I am interested in Hawaii TV. Compelling program offering there. Plus, I would be interested in their sports offerings. Nevermind that there could be some other options down the road.

I understand the box is from NeuLion (and it looks exactly like the boxes for NeuLion's other IPTV STB services). I'm curious though if the box is a one-trick pony or will it be able to access other NeuLion-enabled IPTV services?

I was wondering who makes this box! Thats interesting!

I found my notes :) this is what neulion said on 9/24 so unless anything has changed........

"each box branded for specific company but can cross brand purchase using same box"

The only thing different in the NeuLion box for Sky Angel and other IPTV services that NeuLion offers is the authorization for that box. A vendor may be restricted (by contract) to not authorize a box for another service but that is the only reason that the box couldn't be used for another service.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts