never received credit for referral?

2001kx

SatelliteGuys Family
Nov 12, 2008
i gave my mother my referral card from dish when she signed up for her new service but i havent seen any credit for this.

what can i do?

R

RaymondG@Dish Network

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 19, 2011
Please PM your account number and I can review your account. Her account will need to be active and in good standing for 30 days before the credits will appear on your monthly statement.

D

dakn2

Jun 4, 2007
I had a similar situation last spring. I was told that my friend signed up under a different promotion; so even though I had given him the referral info, him signing up for a better deal voided my referral.

Lesson learned - only refer Dish to stupid friends who won't look if there's a better deal... ;-)

chicagonettech

chicagonettech

SatelliteGuys Pro
We found several dealers in the Chicago area who totally ignored the cards and never gave either party the credit. I now consider them worthless and throw them in the trash as fast as they arrive.

Dah-Henny

Dah-Henny

SatelliteGuys Pro
May 12, 2007
Boone, North Carolina
I referred my father last year. After 6 months, neither him or I received any credits, so I contacted DIRT, and they got it straightened it out. DIRT is one of the best things Dish ever did.

R

rajmarie

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 3, 2009
Puerto Rico
We found several dealers in the Chicago area who totally ignored the cards and never gave either party the credit. I now consider them worthless and throw them in the trash as fast as they arrive.

Yes...happened to me to. I referred my mother in law but when I talked with a CSR...they said they have no such record in their system..& that I cannot receive those credits. He blamed it on the dealer telling that they didnt set that account properly....& now she cant do anything. I was so pissed...& do exactly what u said above. No more referrals

KAB

KAB

SatelliteGuys Master
Pub Member / Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 20, 2005
Fishers, IN
I referred Dish to my trash compactor just yesterday.