never received credit for referral?

2001kx

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
i gave my mother my referral card from dish when she signed up for her new service but i havent seen any credit for this.

what can i do?

Please PM your account number and I can review your account. Her account will need to be active and in good standing for 30 days before the credits will appear on your monthly statement.

I had a similar situation last spring. I was told that my friend signed up under a different promotion; so even though I had given him the referral info, him signing up for a better deal voided my referral.

Lesson learned - only refer Dish to stupid friends who won't look if there's a better deal... ;-)

I referred my father last year. After 6 months, neither him or I received any credits, so I contacted DIRT, and they got it straightened it out. DIRT is one of the best things Dish ever did.

We found several dealers in the Chicago area who totally ignored the cards and never gave either party the credit. I now consider them worthless and throw them in the trash as fast as they arrive.

Yes...happened to me to. I referred my mother in law but when I talked with a CSR...they said they have no such record in their system..& that I cannot receive those credits. He blamed it on the dealer telling that they didnt set that account properly....& now she cant do anything. I was so pissed...& do exactly what u said above. No more referrals

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)