New 5 LNB Dish specs?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Dragon: go to advanced and attach it.

I will remove the bogus manual. Why and how is it bogus? I thought it was just a badly photocopied version. They still have it on their site as do a lot of places.

Last edited:
dragon002 said:
jockey,

i want to post the file i have to share it with the members, it is in pdf, (adobe) what do i use the share to web folder??
Dragon,
In the post reply area, select advanced, then click on the small paper clip icon. You can then browse your computer to find the file and it will post with your msg.
I think.
Rick

thank you fellows for the info...as i dont work for an hsp i am a sub contractor i am not afforded the luxury of dtvs latest releases, unless whoever i am working for is going to be responsible for the installation of said item. in the region i am in now the hsp is not even istalling the new dish so i havent been afforded the luxury of thet info. thanks to the fellows for the info on the dish looks like fun.. question i have for those that have installed these would be is there some sort of adapter made for the mast current dishes use? i ask this because we are going to be doing several upgrades from the current triple sat.

dsatman68 said:
thank you fellows for the info...as i dont work for an hsp i am a sub contractor i am not afforded the luxury of dtvs latest releases, unless whoever i am working for is going to be responsible for the installation of said item. in the region i am in now the hsp is not even istalling the new dish so i havent been afforded the luxury of thet info. thanks to the fellows for the info on the dish looks like fun.. question i have for those that have installed these would be is there some sort of adapter made for the mast current dishes use? i ask this because we are going to be doing several upgrades from the current triple sat.

dsat,

ya know what,,,, .... now i drank a beer....(actually shot it straight down)..... you want an adapter for the 18 round or the phase 3 to use on the at9??? correct??... YOU ARE A HACK:eek: , im sorry i posted the coordinates.

sorry guys like the saying goes... a little info in the wrong hands is dangerous.

Boy how did this guy go from being a tech & installer to now getting paid by someone/some company that hires guys that have no clue or experience? I may be somewhat wrong in my assumptions, but I thought in the first few post this guy said he was a tech (cert implied) & installer as he was spouting off on Tate. These guys are why DBS companies (hell, any company) get a bad rep. The company that hired this guy needs to be sniffed out and barred from being an install service.

Last edited:
dragon002 said:
dsat,

ya know what,,,, .... now i drank a beer....(actually shot it straight down)..... you want an adapter for the 18 round or the phase 3 to use on the at9??? correct??... YOU ARE A HACK:eek: , im sorry i posted the coordinates.

sorry guys like the saying goes... a little info in the wrong hands is dangerous.

I knew I knew it. :(

It's amazing that D* lets anyone represent them. Guess those who get installs done just have to hope and pray that the person that is coming out knows what a dish looks like at least!... wait til they ask you to borrow the ladder.... then watch out!!

charper1 said:
Dragon: go to advanced and attach it.

I will remove the bogus manual. Why and how is it bogus? I thought it was just a badly photocopied version. They still have it on their site as do a lot of places.
Supposedly the “Solidsignal” version was not approved for release and the procedure is a little different than what comes with the dish. I heard some were printed for initial training and somebody leaked it to Solidsignal prematurely. The file I found has the same part# and date code as what comes with a new AT9. It also looks like an original software copy, not scanned.
Rick

dsatman68 said:
hey f**k yall i was asking if they made an attchment and you guys tare me a new a$$hole.. well screw all of ya.. jeseus christ ask a question and you guys go off. for your infor mation im ina motel and i cant watch the info video as ive stated so quit suggesting it.. you guys need to chill i am sbca certified level 1,2,3 and also direcway certified.. aslo carpenter for 15 years .. so you guys can all f**kin kiss my ass!!! and dtv needs a**holes like you tooo.. bet your great with thise customers.. later f**kers.

how mature of you. do us a favor and go back to sawing wood.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)