New 721 Software L179

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I tried to use some of the features on the long awaited six screens on both of my 721's. In BOTH cases it locked up the receiver necessitating a power switch reboot. Its buggy....what a surprise!

Not Me?

I did not look last night but as of the night before, and I had L179, I did not have the new dish home. I still have the old one.

???????????????

721 receiver.

ERSanders said:
I tried to use some of the features on the long awaited six screens on both of my 721's. In BOTH cases it locked up the receiver necessitating a power switch reboot. Its buggy....what a surprise!

same thing happened to me last night. I was able to get out of the lock up by hitting the "dish home" button.

I tried my dish home this evening . Surprise, it locked up. I hadn't read to the message where you hit the dish home button. I will try that next time. I disconnected it instead. Actually I didn't suppose the 721 would ever get an upgrade.

NOW, Finally, I have it

Well, I looked again last night and I have the new Dish Home, and it works.

I am glad they finally got it working.

Congratulations Dish.

Yes, thaks Dish for this upgrade. I look forward to watching the six screens of TBS college football next year. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)