New Add-On Packages

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Link

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2004
Illinois
My online account is showing me new Add-On Packages category to view the channels in. My current one Heartland is listed under this category and I can view the channels in other Add-on packs but I can't see how to add them.

Are these something new coming? When I contacted customer chat, they knew nothing.

National Action Pack: AXS.TV, ESPN and ESPN 2, Fox Sports 1, TVG and TVG2, Fuse, Universal HD, Velocity HD

Regional Action Pack: ESPN Buzzer Beater. Big 10 Network. Fox Sports 2, Longhorn Network, Outside Network, PAC-12 Network, SEC HD, World Fishing Network

Kids' Pack: Animal Planet, Baby TV, Boomerang, Disney, Disney Jr, Disney XD, Nick Toons, Nick Jr.

News Pack: Bloomberg, Blaze, CNBC, Fox News, Fox Business, MSNBC, Weather Channel

Variety Pack: BET, Bravo, Crime and Investigation, FreeFrom, Investigation Discovery, Lifetime Movie Network

Heartland and Outdoor packages also listed.

Are there any prices listed on the page? Also, what base package do you currently have? Sounds interesting to have these add-on packages. I also run my companies business Dish account, and these are the types of packs they used to have where you paid a $20 base which was the locals pack, then you added the different types on top of it. I remember the ESPN pack was $20 itself.

I just checked my programming packs online and I see NONE of the packs you are talking about under ala cart. Are you sure your not talking about SLING Tv?

My online account is showing me new Add-On Packages category to view the channels in. My current one Heartland is listed under this category and I can view the channels in other Add-on packs but I can't see how to add them.

Are these something new coming? When I contacted customer chat, they knew nothing.

National Action Pack: AXS.TV, ESPN and ESPN 2, Fox Sports 1, TVG and TVG2, Fuse, Universal HD, Velocity HD

Regional Action Pack: ESPN Buzzer Beater. Big 10 Network. Fox Sports 2, Longhorn Network, Outside Network, PAC-12 Network, SEC HD, World Fishing Network

Kids' Pack: Animal Planet, Baby TV, Boomerang, Disney, Disney Jr, Disney XD, Nick Toons, Nick Jr.

News Pack: Bloomberg, Blaze, CNBC, Fox News, Fox Business, MSNBC, Weather Channel

Variety Pack: BET, Bravo, Crime and Investigation, FreeFrom, Investigation Discovery, Lifetime Movie Network

Heartland and Outdoor packages also listed.
These are all Sling packages, not Dish packages....

I just checked my programming packs online and I see NONE of the packs you are talking about under ala cart. Are you sure your not talking about SLING Tv?

If you go under My Programming, then under the Core Tab it has Add-On Packages and a details link next to it. Click on details it shows the package names in a drop down menu. There are no prices listed.

Attachments

• dish2.JPG
    dish2.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 679
  • dish3.JPG
    dish3.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 669
If you go under My Programming, then under the Core Tab it has Add-On Packages and a details link next to it. Click on details it shows the package names in a drop down menu. There are no prices listed.

Are you able to take a screen shot of it? I don't see that under my core tab?

I logged into my dad's Dish account and he doesn't have it showing either. I guess I do because I have an existing Add-On package, Heartland. Heartland used to be listed under la carte but I don't see it there now.

Reactions: Troch77
Here are screen shots of the other add-on packages.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.55.34 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.55.34 PM.png
    19.3 KB · Views: 726
  • Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.56.15 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.56.15 PM.png
    16.7 KB · Views: 691
  • Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.56.38 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.56.38 PM.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 692
  • Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.59.36 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.59.36 PM.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 721
  • Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.59.50 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 6.59.50 PM.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 679
  • Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 7.00.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 7.00.04 PM.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 695
  • Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 7.00.22 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 7.00.22 PM.png
    11.7 KB · Views: 673
  • Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 7.01.04 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-03 at 7.01.04 PM.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 655
I think that's why you are seeing this.
My guess the lower the package the more A la carte options you'll have.
Because I have all those channels with the Top 250, so I won't see those options .

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
He's right, i just check one of my account with the Welcome Pack and found it, no price yet, no option to add to your package also.

I just checked my third account ( Aunt) with only the Welcome pack and Encore movies in it and I still don't see any option under ala cart . I don't see any add on menu come up either. But if DISH is moving towards packs similar to Sling tv packs, we might be moving closer to ala cart options like Canada has. I wonder when they are going to offer them to the public?

This would be great if those packs were available as add-ons to the Welcome and Smart Packs. Even if those packs were $10 a piece, for me for College Football, if I could get the Welcome Pack at $19.99, plus add the National and Regional Action packs, I would definitely be paying less than what AT120+ and the MultiSport pack would be. Granted, I could go SlingTV and do close to the same thing, but then I am paying for the bandwidth and worrying about data caps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts