new afc champion poll

AFC wildcard is over, now who wins the conference?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
panther and brian,

im 2-0 on my picks, if i have to go 3-1 i hope it is the LAST game today that i lose on. i really hope they come out and smash them in the mouth and set the tone.

Seeing the Patriots self distruct at times last night was enjoyable as an Indy fan. Denver just outplayed them, forcing the Pats to take more chances, furthering the cycle.

I didn't post them here, but here were my picks for this weekend:
At Seattle -9 Washington Over 41
At Denver -3 New England Under 43.5
At Indianapolis -9.5 Pittsburgh Over 47.5
At Chicago -3 Carolina Under 30.5

Winner, ATS

So far I'm 2-0 straight up, 1-1 ATS, and 1-1 o/u

I heard the same B.S. out of sean salisbury's mouth last night...What game did you guys watch that showed the broncos outplay anyone? NE gave them that game. Broncos could only move the ball about 15 yards on any given drive, they only scored when you put them starting inside your 10...I mean c'mon, they did nothing offensively. I've never seen a team have such lucky field position, god-awful offense, and still win by 2 touchdowns...
Lame Interference call, and nobody in their right mind should have tried to catch a punt surrounded (who didn't see that muff coming while the ball was coming down, honestly?)...
Denver won but they didn't beat anyone, NE beat themselves...

BTW, it would be nice to watch these games without my signal going out every half an hour, f***ing spotbeam...No clouds in the sky, no wind, no solar crap, no explanation, just pixel-f**ks me every once in a while when a big play is about to happen, then when it does happen i'm acquiring a signal repeatedly for 3 minutes...f***ing satellites...

Last edited by a moderator:
After 1 quarter i'm wondering if this is the colts or some high school team, this is pathetic...The choke is on and those lame-o fans have already given up on their team. Dome may be half empty by halftime, god I hate indy...

Who'd have guessed in the preseason that the AFC championship game would be Pittsburgh at Denver...

Purogamer said:
After 1 quarter i'm wondering if this is the colts or some high school team, this is pathetic... The choke is on and those lame-o fans have already given up on their team. Dome may be half empty by halftime, god I hate indy...
I won't make excuses for my team. However I don't think that they are choking. I just think Steelers are playing great football. They are shutting down the passing game and rushing Manning on every play.

The stands were also half empty because it was half time. Time to go get beer (likely to cry in).

I think resting for the last month did not help Indy at all. I'm not giving up, but things don't look good.

cdru said:
Well we almost had it. We just didn't have enough.

So long James and Wayne. It's been great seeing you in the blue and white.

The colts put on a good fight there on the end. It was a great football game.

jmc98 said:
denver will win the afc to play seattle in detroit for the superbowl
Especially if Ben's finger/hand/arm isn't better. He wasn't the same after taking that hit. If they have to rely on Turnover Tommy or Charlie Batch, I give Kyle Orton and the Bears a better chance of making it.

Bring on the NFC game! Lets go Panthers! Teach the Bears how to play both offense and defense.

jmc98 said:
denver will win the afc to play seattle in detroit for the superbowl

It will be another good game, although I think the Steelers are playing for keeps.

I'm glad the black & gold are playing the Broncos and not New England. But when it's all said and done, the Broncos will just be another horse put out to pasture.

The Steelers are at the top of their game now, they proved it today.

cdru said:
Especially if Ben's finger/hand/arm isn't better. He wasn't the same after taking that hit. If they have to rely on Turnover Tommy or Charlie Batch, I give Kyle Orton and the Bears a better chance of making it.

Bring on the NFC game! Lets go Panthers! Teach the Bears how to play both offense and defense.
You forget how young he is. Being 23, that sucker will be feeling good come Sunday.

who is going to the superbowl from the AFC?

<<Paging Goaliebob>>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)