new afc champion poll

AFC wildcard is over, now who wins the conference?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This game reminded me of the Steelers/Jets game last year. Mike Vanderjagt must have should go and talk with Doug Brien. brien missed two last year which put Pittsburgh into the AFC Championship.

It's destiny. Bettis will play his final game in his home town of Detriot!

scooby2 said:
You forget how young he is. Being 23, that sucker will be feeling good come Sunday.
Like his knee was earlier this season? He still had problems with his hand prior to today, didn't he?

I'm not saying he will have a problem, I'm just saying the Steelers could be in trouble if the hand isn't 100%...or at least 75%.

cdru said:
Like his knee was earlier this season? He still had problems with his hand prior to today, didn't he?

I'm not saying he will have a problem, I'm just saying the Steelers could be in trouble if the hand isn't 100%...or at least 75%.

the steelers wont need that much passing next sunday. and he is young.

the black and gold stand at the edge of ....DYNASTY;)

cdru said:
Especially if Ben's finger/hand/arm isn't better. He wasn't the same after taking that hit. If they have to rely on Turnover Tommy or Charlie Batch, I give Kyle Orton and the Bears a better chance of making it.

Bring on the NFC game! Lets go Panthers! Teach the Bears how to play both offense and defense.

Don't you worry about Ben,
He'll be fine, took a shot to the back, not the hand or the knee.

He'll be in there...

Jimbo

When you have a 14-3 lead in the Third Quarter and can pratically run the ball for a third TD and make the score 21-3, the Steelers put the game in the hands of the defense. I'm not saying Ben did not get hurt when he took a hit to the arm, but I don't think it will affect his performace on Sunday. I've said this all year long. . . if the Steelers offense and defense show up on the same day, the team cannot be beat. Look back at the games they lost including the game against the Colts. in the regular season, the defense held manning to 2 TDs. One was the opening drive that caught Pittbsurgh by surprise and in the wrong defense. The other came after the failed on-sides kick. The Steelers D was awesome in the red zone. The Colts won that game due to a lack of offense. The Steelers learned a lot from the game. If the Steelers play like they did on Sunday, they will win.

who is going to the superbowl from the AFC?

<<Paging Goaliebob>>

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)