Status
Not open for further replies.

Neutron

Founding Supporter
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 7, 2003
Texas
Will there be a new app for the new forum software? The reader app is annoying to me to use.

Posted Via The FREE SatelliteGuys Reader App!

The SatelliteGuys Reader app is the only app we have now. It is based on Tapatalk.

You can also buy and download ForumRunner which is the software our old app was based on.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are tapatalk extensions for XenForo -- are they installed yet?

Edit:

OOps... I noticed the other thread. Deleted the forum and re-added and there was much rejoicing.

Good work Scott :)

One thing that I can't get right is how the reader app opens any topic. I know I can select first post, first unread post, or latest post. I have it set on first unread post and on some of the threads it takes me to the first post even if I've been in the thread on my PC. The ForumRunner app always took me where I left off when I was on the PC.

The SatelliteGuys Reader app is the only app we have now. It is based on Tapatalk.

You can also buy and download ForumRunner which is the software our old app was based on.

I've been using the SatelliteGuys app on my iPhone but it hasn't updated any forums since 5/23. When it opens, it says a new app is coming soon. Is it out there yet? Viewing the forums via the browser on a mobile device (without the app) is tough.

I've been using the SatelliteGuys app on my iPhone but it hasn't updated any forums since 5/23. When it opens, it says a new app is coming soon. Is it out there yet? Viewing the forums via the browser on a mobile device (without the app) is tough.

The update is available in the App Store as of today.

Didn't realize ForumRunner still worked... I deleted it from my favorites and re-added and now it works!

Anyone detecting any differences between SatGuys Reader and Tapatalk apps, please let me know! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)