New BB deal

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

chicagofilms

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 15, 2004
Buy 2 , get one deal this week. They have some nice titles too. Almost makes me wish I had an HD player.

Batman Begins
Transformers
Blue Planet
Inside Man
Borne Ultimatum
HP Order of the Phoenix
Balls of Fury
Stardust

That sounds like a great deal, but I have noticed Best Buy stuff runs an average of $10 higher for DVD's, Keyboards, etc that you might find at Target/Wal-Mart. Recently, the Planet Earth DVD was $89 at BB and $64 at Wal-Mart, a major difference.

With BB high prices its barely a good deal with BOGO. $34 + tax in NJ was almost $40. I will not buy if its BTGO sale. $75+ bux for 3 DVD's is no deal to me. With the Amazon BOGO high Price was about $27 down to under $20, much more acceptable. More in line with SD DVD prices with the discount. I got 10 HD DVD's during the Amazon BOGO for $110, $11 average.

I made a trip into BB, just before Christmas and the Planet Earth HD DVD was now $99, Wal-Mart $64, along with most other things priced $10-$50 higher in the under $200 area.

Easy place to get ripped !

Right, I got two HD DVD movies for $30. The odd thing was that BB never had the promo listed or advertised at the display racks at the store I went to. It was only listed on their advertisement flier and I asked the checkout gal about it. Maybe they wanted to get a few full price sales while they can. Hopefully all HD movies will be in the $15-20 price range each always from now on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts