New BB deal

chicagofilms

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 15, 2004
Buy 2 , get one deal this week. They have some nice titles too. Almost makes me wish I had an HD player.

Batman Begins
Transformers
Blue Planet
Inside Man
Borne Ultimatum
HP Order of the Phoenix
Balls of Fury
Stardust

That sounds like a great deal, but I have noticed Best Buy stuff runs an average of $10 higher for DVD's, Keyboards, etc that you might find at Target/Wal-Mart. Recently, the Planet Earth DVD was $89 at BB and $64 at Wal-Mart, a major difference.

With BB high prices its barely a good deal with BOGO. $34 + tax in NJ was almost $40. I will not buy if its BTGO sale. $75+ bux for 3 DVD's is no deal to me. With the Amazon BOGO high Price was about $27 down to under $20, much more acceptable. More in line with SD DVD prices with the discount. I got 10 HD DVD's during the Amazon BOGO for $110, $11 average.

I made a trip into BB, just before Christmas and the Planet Earth HD DVD was now $99, Wal-Mart $64, along with most other things priced $10-$50 higher in the under $200 area.

Easy place to get ripped !

Right, I got two HD DVD movies for $30. The odd thing was that BB never had the promo listed or advertised at the display racks at the store I went to. It was only listed on their advertisement flier and I asked the checkout gal about it. Maybe they wanted to get a few full price sales while they can. Hopefully all HD movies will be in the $15-20 price range each always from now on.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)