New BSC621 C/KU Band LNBF

Status
Please reply by conversation.

joshrr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 19, 2010
Michigan's Upper Peninsula
O whats the difference between the new BSC621 C/KU Band LNBF and the older dmx741 which has been discontinued. What is the frequency stability figure for both? Is the BSC621 C/KU Band LNBF woth the upgrade if u have a dmx741 or is it just a new model number (looking at sadiun.com)

O whats the difference between the new BSC621 C/KU Band LNBF and the older dmx741 which has been discontinued. What is the frequency stability figure for both? Is the BSC621 C/KU Band LNBF woth the upgrade if u have a dmx741 or is it just a new model number (looking at sadiun.com)

Not sure where you got your info on the DMX741s LNBF but there's a bunch of them listed on fleabay right now? The only thing I noticed different about them is that the price is now about $15 higher than what I paid for my last one last summer (I own 3 now).

Oh, and I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LEO MALL!! I had an item I got from them early last summer that failed within 3 months of the purchase and they never would even answer my Emails about an RMA to replace it!! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!

Not sure where you got your info on the DMX741s LNBF but there's a bunch of them listed on fleabay right now? The only thing I noticed different about them is that the price is now about $15 higher than what I paid for my last one last summer (I own 3 now).

Oh, and I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM LEO MALL!! I had an item I got from them early last summer that failed within 3 months of the purchase and they never would even answer my Emails about an RMA to replace it!! Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me!
You are lucky that you even got the LNBF you wanted / ordered.
Last time (just a few weeks ago) I checked Leo Mall when I was looking for an LNBF. The headline said BCS 621-2D, then the description was for a 741 (not dmx) and the pictures was DMX's.
I agree, never shop at Leo Mall.

Been a few months since I ordered from leomall, no problems then, but will heed the warnings.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)