Status
Please reply by conversation.

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
And really very early. At 7:15AM on Sunday, they call from the 800-531-5000 number, which is D*'s sales number. I didn't answer it and I don't have voice mail (by choice!), so I called back.

No one had a clue why they would call and they certainly didn't understand why they would call that damned early on a Sunday!

Anyone get these and know what they are about?

probably pushing the HD extra pack, i have received 2 calls in the last week about it. not at that time though!! :eek:

interesting...Legally they can't call you until after 8AM your time (when I worked in the insurance tracking industry that was the rule)

I already have the HD extra pack on my account. Well, it is the ever renewed freebie and not due for cancel/renew until the middle of next month.

I received a call from them this week as well (normal time of day, however) offering me the Stars/Encore package for a discounted price and they'd toss in some other movie channels (Showtime? I can't remember) for 3 months free. I'm not a movie guy, so I declined

Phone solicitations can only be done between the hours of 8a.m. to 9p.m. local time. Any other time, the solicitor can be fined.

If you have an older package, D* might of called to get you to move to a newer package.

are u behind on the bill or ballance larger then 300
if ur bal is over 300 they will pester u till its paid under 300

Nope, the bill is auto-pay and never anywhere near $300. The day that happens is the day I cancel all sat service! :)

I have the twofers they were offering for HBO and Showtime and get Starz and Max free with them, but even that isn't within a month of expiring. When I called, the CSR said she couldn't see anything in my account that would kick a call out and the only note was about me wanting a HR34 for a much better price than the $399.

Fortunately they didn't call again this AM.

And really very early. At 7:15AM on Sunday, they call from the 800-531-5000 number, which is D*'s sales number. I didn't answer it and I don't have voice mail (by choice!), so I called back.

No one had a clue why they would call and they certainly didn't understand why they would call that damned early on a Sunday!

Anyone get these and know what they are about?

when they called me at that number its been to push the hd extra pack and they have given to to me a few times free for 3 months :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts