New CE Feature: Welcome To Widgets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, just do the search, then exit. You should then get a "daily fortune" on the menu, and have an added "network services" in your network portion of the system setup.

We are in a delay for the start of Widgets, please keep reporting your start time for coming soon on occasion, especially after downloading a new CE, and we'll update you as soon as we know more :)

Nope, just do the search, then exit. You should then get a "daily fortune" on the menu, and have an added "network services" in your network portion of the system setup.

Anyone know why when i run a network test my network services fail? Everything else passes. VOD works fine. Is it the network ports that are blocked maybe?

Anyone know why when i run a network test my network services fail? Everything else passes. VOD works fine. Is it the network ports that are blocked maybe?

Check to see if UPnP is enabled on your router. Many routers are working ok (letting the ports through) yet the receiver reports the test as failed.

I wouldn't worry about it much until we actually see some live content to try it.

My router is forwarding the ports, but also indicates a failed network services test on the HR20.

Check to see if UPnP is enabled on your router. Many routers are working ok (letting the ports through) yet the receiver reports the test as failed.

I wouldn't worry about it much until we actually see some live content to try it.

My router is forwarding the ports, but also indicates a failed network services test on the HR20.

I was wondering if this failed network services has something to do with my I am do seeing widgets yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)