New channel and HD

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Make sure its in your guide as well.
It doesn't show up in my guide. I can change to show all channels and it will show me the SD version in the guide. HD doesn't appear no matter how I adjust my guide settings.
The other 3 HD added today show up in my guide.
I guess my old HR-24 isn't a country music fan (not that they show much music anyway) It's mostly old reruns from HGTV and DIY.

It doesn't show up in my guide. I can change to show all channels and it will show me the SD version in the guide. HD doesn't appear no matter how I adjust my guide settings.
The other 3 HD added today show up in my guide.
I guess my old HR-24 isn't a country music fan (not that they show much music anyway) It's mostly old reruns from HGTV and DIY.
I just had 326 on and they were showing Country music videos.

I just checked my HR24, went to the guide and it shows 2 326's, one is greyed out and the other is normal, the normal one is the SD version and when I go to the Greyed out one, its shows up fine (video wise) in HD !

Exactly my point. No provider has every channel.
The only way to get EVERY channel would be to subscribe to DirecTV, Dish Network, and your local cable provider altogether. Possibly add a couple of Roku channel subscriptions if there’s any channels that no one locally in your area offers. Keep in mind you’d also have to subscribe to the highest package (plus their side extra packages) to get everything that’s available. That would cost a fortune.

The only way to get EVERY channel would be to subscribe to DirecTV, Dish Network, and your local cable provider altogether. Possibly add a couple of Roku channel subscriptions if there’s any channels that no one locally in your area offers. Keep in mind you’d also have to subscribe to the highest package (plus their side extra packages) to get everything that’s available. That would cost a fortune.
And THEN find time to watch all of it .....

Seems odd that this would not be in a base package.

Ultimate IS a base package...just happens to be the largest one though.
I'm wondering if it might ALSO be part of the Sportspack add-on package, considering it's in the same channel block as other sports-based channels that reside in that same add-on?

Reactions: pattykay
Ultimate IS a base package...just happens to be the largest one though.
I'm wondering if it might ALSO be part of the Sportspack add-on package, considering it's in the same channel block as other sports-based channels that reside in that same add-on?
That would make sense. Dish makes Cowboy Channel available in their low-cost Heartland add-on package for $6 per month, so one would think that Directv would also put it in some kind of add-on package.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts