New Channel CBS C

ercav

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 6, 2008
High new poster, long time fan of site. Lots of great info on here. Is it just me or is the CBS C channel new. I saw it a few days ago, it is around ESPN can't remember the channel #. It seems it is kind of like CSTV. Also any news whether ESPNEWS is on yet? Thanks in advance.

High new poster, long time fan of site. Lots of great info on here. Is it just me or is the CBS C channel new. I saw it a few days ago, it is around ESPN can't remember the channel #. It seems it is kind of like CSTV. Also any news whether ESPNEWS is on yet? Thanks in advance.
It is kind of like CSTV because it it, CBS owns it and just renamed it.

Do you mean ESPNEWS HD? ESPNEWS (SD version) has always been on 142.

It is kind of like CSTV because it it, CBS owns it and just renamed it.

RAD has the right answer. CBS has rebranded CSTV into CBS College Sports-CBS C in your guides and your hearts-and made it look a little glitzier and more big time than the old channel.

I wish Dish didn't change lettering from CBSCS to CBS C. I thought it was central feed to CBS. I like the new & improved CBS College Sports. Especially in great SD quality from DISH :).

Yes, I know this channel is only available in SD. Light and bad humor. Still disappointed with uplink report.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts