NEW CHANNEL - POMPEII

Reading that, it is an app not a channel and it will be available in the summer. You will need a Hopper to use it. You also have to subscribe to CuriosityStream to use it, much like Netflix and AmazonPrime.

Reading that, it is an app not a channel and it will be available in the summer. You will need a Hopper to use it. You also have to subscribe to CuriosityStream to use it, much like Netflix and AmazonPrime.
That is an old article from 2018. It has been available for quite some time. I just checked on my Wally.

On Demand > Browse By Channel > See More > On Demand Subscriptions > Curiosity Stream

It is available as an add-on to your Dish subscription for $2.99 per month, according to the My Programming page in my mydish account.

It is available as an add-on to your Dish subscription for $2.99 per month, according to the My Programming page in my mydish account.

Which is not as good a deal as if you sub to Curiosity Stream directly. I sub for $20/yr. But of course that does not put it on your Hopper.

Which is not as good a deal as if you sub to Curiosity Stream directly. I sub for $20/yr. But of course that does not put it on your Hopper.
I guess it depends on how quickly you can go through all of the content you want to watch. If I were going to binge-watch a bunch of stuff from it and then drop it, I think I would rather have the monthly subscription. Or is that $20 able to be pro-rated?

Reactions: TheKrell
I guess it depends on how quickly you can go through all of the content you want to watch. If I were going to binge-watch a bunch of stuff from it and then drop it, I think I would rather have the monthly subscription. Or is that $20 able to be pro-rated?

If it's pro rated, I don't know it. And I would have an impossible time binge watching everything on Curiosity Stream. Their video library is rather impressive. They have 2000 original documentaries available nowhere else. Oh, and I noticed right now it's $11.95/year. That may be a first year promo.

Reactions: Foxbat and pattykay

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts