new channel

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zakary95

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 1, 2006
did anyone see the advertising for the new chiller channel going to be previewed on slueth i think this weeekend isn't that the new universal channel direct is adding and i thought it was going to be in hd let me know

I wouldn't expect Chiller in HD, at least at first. Maybe once DirecTV has FINALLY reached that point of capacity they've been bragging about for who knows how long. LOL Chiller itself should appear on March 1st, and I'm guessing on a low channel number.

I wouldn't expect Chiller in HD, at least at first. Maybe once DirecTV has FINALLY reached that point of capacity they've been bragging about for who knows how long. LOL Chiller itself should appear on March 1st, and I'm guessing on a low channel number.
D* could decide to not let anyone know about anything and just dump it on you when it happens.
Rememer you are in the minority here, 99% of the subs have NO IDEA what D* is doing or do they care, as long as thier TV works when they turn it on.

relax, the channels will come in due time, nothing will happen till at least the 1stof the two sats are up and been tested and operational.

As for where Chiller will be, no one knows at this time, but I would guess it would be somewhere from 201-325.

Someone asked about what programming will be on what sats, that is at D*'s discression, they can move channels from one sat to another as they need.

Jimbo

did anyone see the advertising for the new chiller channel going to be previewed on slueth i think this weeekend isn't that the new universal channel direct is adding and i thought it was going to be in hd let me know

I haven't seen the advertising for the Chiller channel,but,there is some info at the following link. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiller_(TV_channel) According to some of the info listed at this link,it states that Chiller will be on channel 257 on D*.Chiller has also started their own website at this link. http://www.chillertv.com/ There is no info available from the official site yet,but,at least there is an official site to check out in the future.

There will be a 12 hour preview of Chiller on the Sleuth Channel, sunday the 25th

from 3:00pm sunday afternoon until 3:00 am monday.

Chiller channel is now on channel 257,no programming info showing in the guide yet.

The info shows in my guide. It's an LG 3200a.

Still no program info on channel 257 showing up in our program guides.We are receiving the channel.We have 2 H20-600 receivers.All other channels and info shows up though. :confused:

Still no program info on channel 257 showing up in our program guides.We are receiving the channel.We have 2 H20-600 receivers.All other channels and info shows up though. :confused:

Do a soft reboot. That should get your guide up to date.

Will we see Chiller TV in HD?

I noticed they have changed the channel on their website from channel number 67 (HD range) on Directv to channel 257. Do you guys think it is glitch they are working on or we will not see this channel in HD for a long time? Why can't D* get rid of some of the junk channels and add more HD programing?

My programming showed up in the guide right away and still this morning. (HR20-700, H-10)

Jimbo

Is the soft reboot the RBR or something else? New to the HDTV I have the H20-100 non DVR

Thanks in advance.

Ed Andrascik

Is the soft reboot the RBR or something else? New to the HDTV I have the H20-100 non DVR

Thanks in advance.

Ed Andrascik

The reboot that I performed on our H20-600 was done by opening the front panel where the access card is located at and pressed the red reset button.Hope that helps out. :up

Thanks in advance.

Ed Andrascik

Yes. A soft reboot is the same as RBR (red button reboot). A hard reboot is unplugging the receiver and letting it reset.

Watched a few minutes of Twin peaks, turned back later and looked they they had a old movie on, picture was not the best, I am guessing it was the movie itself

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)