New Channels Coming to Dish

TommyF- Do you have any news if FXX will be available at launch? The League is moving to the new channel.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

I vote for BBC World News channel and CNN International. It's crazy that you can get these channels in most countries including Canada but not in the USA. Tho only full time international news channels Dish carries are Russia Today and Al Jezeera.

Would like to see IFC, Sundance and PAC12 in HD. Military channel would be good too.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Think of it this way , it's a trade off. We get extra channels you don't ,but you get to live in Hawaii all year long.;)

Funny I was thinking the same thing, what a beautiful place to live.

But yes, HD channels for Hawaii too! :)

I vote for BBC World News channel and CNN International. It's crazy that you can get these channels in most countries including Canada but not in the USA. Tho only full time international news channels Dish carries are Russia Today and Al Jezeera.

EURONEWS is available is some packages.

Would like to see IFC, Sundance and PAC12 in HD. Military channel would be good too.

IFC and Sundance are already in HD. Don't know about PAC12 but I agree Military channel in HD would be nice.

Look, ESPN went out and spent a crap load of money on tv rights, now everyone is paying for it. Im a super happy I can see all the SEC and ACC I want in the fall and winter? Yes. Does it irritate me the rest of the year? Yes :)

Im over being mad at ESPN, it is what it is. Just like Directv and Sunday Ticket.

Some of us have zero interest in sports, and would love the option to not subscribe to any sports channels.

Yes,Hawaii is a beautifull place to live,but expensive. Born and raised here,aloha!

ForumRunner_20130707_075102.png

big-island-of-hawaii-road-trip-1_22133_600x450.jpg

big-island.jpg

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using satelliteguys.

IFC and Sundance are already in HD. Don't know about PAC12 but I agree Military channel in HD would be nice.

IFC, Sundance are only SD in Hawaii. Likewise, PAC12 HD games are only SD here - even those live games that are HD on the mainland.

RSN's also only SD.

I'm ashamed to say it, but I would like to see GolTV in HD back, but only because of the Bundesliga coverage. I used to subscribe to My Sports Germany for $10/month, but they changed the German lineup and now the same Bundesliga coverage (which is in German language and SD) you have to get the whole German package for $30/month. Not in my budget for next season. Right now no one is sure what will happen with the Bundesliga TV rights in the USA as GolTV is quickly fading from the English-speaking market in particular. But I'd really like to get coverage of the Bundesliga on Dish Network, preferably for less than $30/month. If they could put My German TV + (which is what My Sports Germany became) back on that $10/month add-on deal, I would definitely do that, every month of the year. Can you put all that in the form of a request?

I for sure want BBC World News.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)