New Channels in September

I'm seeing the same thing as well, can hear the tumbleweed rolling through this forum. Just like CV and its additions while we know Dish is adding, Direct TV is adding, We got Voom so life sure is good:rolleyes: In true CV fashion don't expect any announcements about channel additions for HD, until the last minute of its addition.

not for hd but we added two chinese channel in august and starting september 5 they will be adding a French channel

not for hd but we added two chinese channel in august and starting september 5 they will be adding a French channel

Don't forget the Japanese channel coming Sept 15. Boy if they can get this switched Digital Video working for HD we'll be all set. It's sure allowing them to add low viewership high profit SD channels.

MLB Playoffs

Well, TBS HD launches this month nationally, and the baseball playoffs are going to be aired on TBS this year.

So, if CV does not add TBS HD this month, then CV subscribers who are baseball fans will have to watch the playoffs in SD... which is exceedingly lame.

Here's hoping for TBS HD this month... (Yeah, right.)

Umm... maybe we should re-name this thread "New Channels in September (that people actually care about and want)?"

I mean, I'm overjoyed that 2 CV sub-systems will be getting insignificant new channels... but, I think the point is; are we getting anything national/significant/*HD*?

I'm sure the answer is "no", but, the question is worth asking.

(Man, I can't wait for my building to complete its' Fios wiring... only a few months left for me with CV...)

Over this past weekend I found that the Program Guide has appeared on Channel 1. Also, when I turn on the cable box it no longer starts on the channel I had previously set as the start channel. When turned on it starts on Channel 2. What is more the option to preset a start channel does not seem to appear in settings any longer. Additionally, one of my boxes no longer displayed program information or the Guide. I rebooted and they came back.

I also noticed above the Program Guide a reference to new HD channels and that there were now 37 HD channels but I can't find the new ones.

I am in the Norwalk service area.

What gives?

Martin21

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts