New Channels?

joverstr2

Supporting Founder
Supporting Founder
Dec 20, 2004
Mobile, Al.
I was looking at the channel guide at Voom's website this morning and two new stations are showing up that I haven't seen before. Channel 311 says NFLVOOM and channel 321 says NBCDT. Anyone else notice this? I'm hoping it's NFLNetwork HD.

He said he saw it at their website. I think this is old info from back before the Olympics and it just hangs on.

I just Checked the VOOM Web site and I looked at the channel line up, I did not see a channel 311 or a channel 321..... Maybe I am looking in the wrong place .. Please do let me know Thanks...........

Dog6869 said:
I just Checked the VOOM Web site and I looked at the channel line up, I did not see a channel 311 or a channel 321..... Maybe I am looking in the wrong place .. Please do let me know Thanks...........
They are gone, and they shouldn't even be there on Zap2it or anywhere else. They just came online for the Olympics and were brought down. Voom should really remove every trace of them. New people are fooled into thinking new channels are imminent, but then it just makes Voom look flakey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)