NEW COMMENTS RECORDING PHONE NUMBER SETUP FOR WION STREAM LISTENERS!

radio

"On the Air" in MI
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Oct 13, 2007
West Central Michigan
We're used to programming WION for you, and watching the map light up from all across Michigan, the USA and the World of distant listeners.....

Now we want to hear from YOU, our streaming listeners!

We have a page with the phone number, the link is on our homepage under "How to leave us voicemail comments" link, lower left of the page.
Hopefully we can develop a "call from the website" feature soon....but for now, it's calling us "the old fashioned way."....by using your FINGERS.

Please tell us what you like about WION, maybe why you choose our stream when there's SO many choices out there, and...you may just
be used on the air in upcoming promotional announcements! We really DO value your feedback, and your loyalty to "America's Biggest Radio Station."

If you're a listener, even now and then, and a member of our forum or of Satelliteguys, here's the number: 616-425-92-70

Last edited:
Now you can call to leave your comments about our programming even easier!
We've added the "call me" widget to our website!

Visit http://i1430.com/calls.html and use the easy "call me" from Google, it connects you to our voicemail-comment line!

We'd love to hear from our streaming listeners, especially! Please let us know what you like about WION on the web! Don't forget to tell us the town and state
in which you're enjoying our station!

Thanks for using our apps, and listening wherever you can....to WION!

Good Morning WION/Jim & all listeners. I did my part, I called the new magic number and left a voice message. I am finding that without a little WION in my day, well, it just doesn't seem complete. That's why I try to listen when I first wake up and don't feel like choosing music to hear. I let u guys do the picking. I enjoy getting caught up on the CBS Radio News every hour. The commercials are all for places that I know & remember from growing up in Ionia County. (I do get a little homesick once every so often.)