NEW COMPLAINT THREAD: DISH Network is, hands down, the leader in HD!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I am sorely disappointed in Dish. CNN-HD, for heavens sake, when the result there will be niche on niche and there are attractive alternatives! I just hope CNN-HD is paying Dish tons of money for the carriage.
Dish pays CNN (Turner) for the rights to rebroadcast their channel. CNN does not pay Dish...

Hey, baby! My salary is up to $4,000,000 a year and if you come home with me tonight you may be satisfied! :D

And if you dont live up to expectations every day she will complain and tell you how pathetic you are until the "contract" is finally over. Then she will drop you like a bad habit and hook up with someone who looks more promising (bigger salary claims and bigger promises of satisfaction). But perhaps this time she will not sign a new 'contract' up front and and first ask around to see if other women found him satisfactory. Then and only then will she sign a contract... and demand all kinds of goodies beforehand. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts