New customer DVR 722 questions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

TomT223

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Nov 8, 2007
Texas
Just got hooked up today. 722's manual doesn't answer many questions. Here's a couple right off the bat:

If I have the 722 set to record 2 simultaneous shows and I switch to dual mode, will it not record both shows or will it automatically switch back to dual mode? I'm afraid that I'm going to switch to dual mode and forget to switch back to single mode for future recordings.

If I hook up an OTA antenna, does it give me the option of still recording 2 shows simultaneously while watching a third show over the antenna?

Thanks.

Can any one give me the e-mail address of the ceo of member services for dishnetwork.I want to upgrade my Hd receiver to the new one and i dont want to pay more extra because they are giving away this things for free to new customers, why cant they make their loyal customers happy?

Just got hooked up today. 722's manual doesn't answer many questions. Here's a couple right off the bat:

If I have the 722 set to record 2 simultaneous shows and I switch to dual mode, will it not record both shows or will it automatically switch back to dual mode? I'm afraid that I'm going to switch to dual mode and forget to switch back to single mode for future recordings.

If I hook up an OTA antenna, does it give me the option of still recording 2 shows simultaneously while watching a third show over the antenna?

Thanks.

you can record in both modes if you record at the same time you going to have to watch one of the shows while it's recording
if you hook antenna up it will give you option to record 3 shows at one time

Can any one give me the e-mail address of the ceo of member services for dishnetwork.I want to upgrade my Hd receiver to the new one and i dont want to pay more extra because they are giving away this things for free to new customers, why cant they make their loyal customers happy?

it's not nice to high jack some ones posts

you can record in both modes if you record at the same time you going to have to watch one of the shows while it's recording if you hook antenna up it will give you option to record 3 shows at one time
So I can leave it in dual mode and not have to worry about it recording just one of two simultaneous recordings? I want to leave it in dual mode because it's kind of useless only being able to see what's on TV1 on my second tv. Sorry for my confusion. This is all new to me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)