New Customer First Bill Questions

Status
Please reply by conversation.

MikeofPA

Original poster
Nov 26, 2009
PA
Hello,

We got DTV installed last wednesday. According to our bill we have the Choice Xtra package. When I go to the website I come across two "Choice Xtra" packages one is $75, the other is $65.
One offers a free HD DVR and the other offers a free DVR.

I mention both because of what we have been billed. It does not seem clear what package we are suppose to have out of the two.

For this first bill Amount due is $76.69 it says on the bill we recieved a slimline dish, but I believe we only got a SD. The install technician was asked about our free DVR and claimed it was not on his work order...

Basically on the bill for "ACTIVITY" (Choice Xtra) the flat rate is 60.99
then with 3 recievers and tax I can see the amount due is right, We were unaware of the rebates, so this bill is reflecting that. I am aware. That is my next step.

But what puzzles me is the free DVR and slimline dish, The bill mentions the slimline, but not the DVR.

Hope this makes sense, any help is appreciated.

Call 1-800-531-5000 when you get an agent ( who will be in the billing department ) tell them you have an issue with your order and would like to be xfer to the ACE department. ( they handle hardware orders) some times if caught early enough directv will fix it.

Hello,

We got DTV installed last wednesday. According to our bill we have the Choice Xtra package. When I go to the website I come across two "Choice Xtra" packages one is $75, the other is $65.
One offers a free HD DVR and the other offers a free DVR.

I mention both because of what we have been billed. It does not seem clear what package we are suppose to have out of the two.

For this first bill Amount due is $76.69 it says on the bill we recieved a slimline dish, but I believe we only got a SD. The install technician was asked about our free DVR and claimed it was not on his work order...

Basically on the bill for "ACTIVITY" (Choice Xtra) the flat rate is 60.99
then with 3 recievers and tax I can see the amount due is right, We were unaware of the rebates, so this bill is reflecting that. I am aware. That is my next step.

But what puzzles me is the free DVR and slimline dish, The bill mentions the slimline, but not the DVR.

Hope this makes sense, any help is appreciated.

In the immortal words of Elmer Fudd, "there's something awfwy swoowy going on awound here!"

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts