New Customer - HR44 in Indianapolis Market?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jontheophilus

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jul 17, 2013
Indianapolis, IN
Thinking of switching from Comcast, anyone know if the HR44 is available in Indianapolis yet? I know if you order via online/phone they will not guarantee equipment, but I'd like to get an idea before I order. Sounds like when the tech calls prior to install you can ask what equipment and delay the install?

Thanks!

:welcome to Satelliteguys!

I haven't heard of the HR44 there yet.

Thinking of switching from Comcast, anyone know if the HR44 is available in Indianapolis yet? I know if you order via online/phone they will not guarantee equipment, but I'd like to get an idea before I order. Sounds like when the tech calls prior to install you can ask what equipment and delay the install?

Thanks!

I'm in the Indi market and nope. We'll be one of the last markets to transition over. We was told that we would be getting them sooner then Directv pulled the plug on it. Right now it's currently HR34's and C'31's until further notice

Edit: as for delaying installs. We can only delay 7 days. Anything after 7 your work order is cancelled out per Directv and you'll have to sign back up

Please do satinsaller, every customer is this market that has a 44 from contractors have to have a complete re-install from the trash their putting in and leaving and in turn leaving a customer with a bad taste. Done 7 installs in the past week that was a service call because of it. Gets real old real fast and anybody that thinks that kind of work needs to have some shoddy contractor come to their house and find out for themselves. I'm not saying its your company doing it but sleaving an 1 5/8th dish network mast with no monopoles and attaching a splitter to the side of it with exposed barrels hanging down and wires laying on the ground or strung around and wrapped on crap because somebody was too lazy to cut the wire, screw clip the wire, and seal up the hole. Now since I've said my peace and work in it everyday I'd stay clear of anybody offering you a different receiver that is supported/installed in a market. Stick with the HSP or O&O market techs

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Please do satinsaller, every customer is this market that has a 44 from contractors have to have a complete re-install from the trash their putting in and leaving and in turn leaving a customer with a bad taste. Done 7 installs in the past week that was a service call because of it. Gets real old real fast and anybody that thinks that kind of work needs to have some shoddy contractor come to their house and find out for themselves. I'm not saying its your company doing it but sleaving an 1 5/8th dish network mast with no monopoles and attaching a splitter to the side of it with exposed barrels hanging down and wires laying on the ground or strung around and wrapped on crap because somebody was too lazy to cut the wire, screw clip the wire, and seal up the hole. Now since I've said my peace and work in it everyday I'd stay clear of anybody offering you a different receiver that is supported/installed in a market. Stick with the HSP or O&O market techs

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Not sure if it's one of ours. I haven't run anything in Indy yet and I have never met the guy being in Cleveland but the main office claims they have somebody they trust out there....... There are alot of Hacks out there that are fly by night guys and then guys like yourself have to fix their garbage installs....... I do my own installs in the Cleveland area but sometimes get interested folks from outside of the area and have to go with a network contractor or national installs through HSPs. If the OP decides to go through us and our guy falls through maybe you can pick up some side work........ : )

SIG

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)