New Customer

I'm all about old school. 722K works for me.
I"m with bobvick. Since when is a 722k "old school"?

This terminology raises an interesting technical question... What's the earliest Dish Network receiver that you can still activate on your account? I still have a 4900 which was a great receiver in it's time. But now Dish thinks I have only an EA dish, so I'll bet they'll give me grief if I ask to have it activated. It would at min need a new purple G3 card. But I still have a D500 on a stayed 4' mast, and in principle I could if they would let me.

I have the 211k and a 612 DVR so if the 722k is old school then I'm way behind the times. I couldn't be happier with the equipment that I got. Directv cancelled 4 appointments on me in a two week period when I tried to signup. I decided to give up and call Dish Network and they came out less then 24 hours later. I got all the equipment for free, a $50 bill credit 6 PPV movies and a $79 dollar mail in rebate. I've been glued to the tv since they came out here two weeks ago. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

I upgraded to my 722 two years ago, but cancelled the HD a few months later once my ex was gone. It wasn't worth paying for when I wasn't home often enough.

Now I need to make sure I get anything important moved over to my EHD as I watch my 722 slowly crash. It has started doing such things as stopping my recordings early, or continuing recording after the program is over (for another 26 hours before I caught it).

Well I got installed last night! The guy was very professional and everything went great! I have to say Dish beats Directv 'Ten Thumbs Up". I Love Dish Network!

Cool i am happy for U I'm happy with Dish too since 2007 i switched from comcast ,2 things makes Dish better an Direct TV & U-VERSE & cable is "DISH dose have BEST FLAWESS HD BOXES & Can connect the harddrive to it".
Thats to me A+ Equipment ,service & keeps me with Dishnerwork!

Congratulations on the install! Glad to see you are happy with your new service :) .

Yeah, one thing that really appealed to me when choosing providers was DISH Network's equipment. I love my two DVR's! Yeah, connecting the HDD is great, virtually unlimited DVR storage!

Congrats on your new install, I wish you continue being a happy customer for a long time.
It has been over a year for me and overall I like my service. I get the channels I like in glorious HD plus my local sports. I like how the customer web portal is structured (well loaded with options to customize your account) and the friendly chat support.

The ability to convert all the 211ks on the account to DVRs for a one time fee is just awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)