New Denon 1909

jrp

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Aug 24, 2007
Iowa
I'm just about done setting up my new Denon 1909. Thanks to elwaylite and HD MM for their personal help and to everyone who contributed to the "OK, final Rcvr input" thread and the HTE forum. I tried to reply to that thread, but the board software wouldn't let me.

I've pretty much got my Harmony 880 reprogrammed for the receiver and things are looking, sounding and controlling very nicely. Thanks again.

I'm just about done setting up my new Denon 1909. Thanks to elwaylite and HD MM for their personal help and to everyone who contributed to the "OK, final Rcvr input" thread and the HTE forum. I tried to reply to that thread, but the board software wouldn't let me.

I've pretty much got my Harmony 880 reprogrammed for the receiver and things are looking, sounding and controlling very nicely. Thanks again.

No problemo. Glad you're enjoying it. :up

Did you run Audyssey already?

No problemo. Glad you're enjoying it. :up

Did you run Audyssey already?

Yes, I ran Audyssey. It was a very interesting process and seems to have don a pretty good job of balancing things. Setting the inputs/outputs on the Denon wasn't exactly intuitive, but it wasn't too bad.

Glad to hear it.

Did you run Audyssey using the FAQ thread at AVS? It really improves accuracy.

No. I registered at AVS (think I was before, but couldn't log in). AVS wouldn't let me download the Word doc for setup, but I'll try it off of the web page.

I posted a direct link to a post with all the steps styles out. Just search this forum for threads my me and you find it a few months back. Maybe we should make it a sticky.

I posted a direct link to a post with all the steps styles out. Just search this forum for threads my me and you find it a few months back. Maybe we should make it a sticky.

I found it. Amazingly, I'd done it almost as directed. Need to run it again with a slightly different set of listening locations, but I was close. This is a pretty sweet receiver. I'm looking forward to learning some of its finer points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts