New digital network called Guntv home shopping network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
I found out on there website Guntv.tv and it's shows my local station in Albuquerque, KYNM-LD rf ch .21.2 it's only shown overnight I think at 12 AM to 6 AM.

It's sells firearms and and hunting gears so check it out.:)

Iceberg,

I guess the Tuff-TV is carrying the feed from Guntv overnight before they go 24/7 gun home shopping prograrmings. It would be interesting how well they do in selling firearms in this marketing world.:facepalm

A shopping channel for guns...I have a couple co-workers that would look like Peg Bundy with a tub of bon-bons if there was an affiliate in Charlotte. :D

Reactions: Mr Tony
Iceberg,

I guess the Tuff-TV is carrying the feed from Guntv overnight before they go 24/7 gun home shopping prograrmings.
well their affiliate site says "1AM-7AM Check your local listings broadcast times may vary by region." and pretty much all their affilliates are TuffTV affiliates (or maybe carries some local infomercials too)...and even some affiliates are mythical (station doesnt exist or is not on the air) ;)

This is a brand page for the GUN CHANNEL trademark by Luken Communications, LLC in Chattanooga, TN, 37402

Hence the reason its on TuffTV (which is another Luken entity)

This is a brand page for the GUN CHANNEL trademark by Luken Communications, LLC in Chattanooga, TN, 37402

Hence the reason its on TuffTV (which is another Luken entity)

If you watch the Live stream for Tuff TV, Luken is not mentioned anymore on their station promo's
Luken hasn't even announced Gun Channel
here is an article on Gun TV http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2015/dec/02/gun-tv-home-shopping-channel
here is the link to Gun TV's site https://www.guntv.tv/
Plus with Jewerly Televison being removed from Luken's site also the dissapeaence of PBJ and somehow FAM's facebook page is gone along with FGO's that was never linked to,
it could be that Joint Ventures/Paid Shopping Joint Ventures may not be occuring anymore but advertisers are needed to support their networks so... FAM and FGO could be going away or rebranded at some point,
I noticed Seals added GOChannel.net to their site that redirects back to their site TuffTV2.com is also still there http://www.sealsco.com/

Guntv on KYNM-LD rf ch.21.2 the picture quality is okay wish there's more selection on gun brands but that's okay since they are start up an newhome shopping channel anway.:)

I agree Full Frontal is funny, and also great that they put the whole show up on YouTube. GunTV almost is a parody type thing, you would expect to see it in a skit on SNL or something. But hey at least they have some women hosts in late night?

I'll ask you guys can DISH get this in HD. Maybe if everyone writes DISH?

Look, it was going to be posted I just got done and over with.

Guntv on KYNM-LD rf ch.21.2 the picture quality is okay wish there's more selection on gun brands but that's okay since they are start up an newhome shopping channel anway.:)

I expect demand to peak between now and Fall. It will be interesting to see the variety of inventory increase. I have not looked into their FFL network yet, but transfer charges are free.

Their webpage is sparse on FFL details. From what I have read elsewhere they will be using the Sports South dealer network to complete transfers.

http://www.internetguncatalog.com/Default.aspx?tabid=156

Unlike the inference made by the comedian lady, you will have to get off the couch. Your purchase will be shipped to one of the Federally Licensed gun dealers listed in the link, complete all background checks and waiting periods, then after all that you can bring your purchase home.

I agree Full Frontal is funny, and also great that they put the whole show up on YouTube. GunTV almost is a parody type thing, you would expect to see it in a skit on SNL or something. But hey at least they have some women hosts in late night?
too bad for most people the only way to see it is via the interweb ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts