They look kinda cheap to me compared to the D11-500's

Attachments

• DCP01137.JPG
    DCP01137.JPG
    117.9 KB · Views: 419
  • DCP01143.JPG
    DCP01143.JPG
    119.3 KB · Views: 342
The -100 -200 is the manufacturer code. the -100's are made by RCA, -200's are made by samsung I believe, and -300's are made by Philips and -500's are made by Humax.

Reactions: EchostarFan
urmote,where is your hsp? Just wondering,so I know when to expect them at my warehouse.By the way, have you installers noticed a problem dialing out of the d11-500's.Some of our techs had problems when they plugged in the unit before they connect everything.If they connect everything first ,then power up,its ok.

lurch said:
urmote,where is your hsp? Just wondering,so I know when to expect them at my warehouse.By the way, have you installers noticed a problem dialing out of the d11-500's.Some of our techs had problems when they plugged in the unit before they connect everything.If they connect everything first ,then power up,its ok.

Maybe thats the reason why i have been on the Non Responder report...

I am located in North Dakota

Man they are gettin really strict about the non responders!!I remember when noone hooked up phone lines,and it wasnt a big deal!All our techs hate doin it but my hsp has rg6 with phone wire attached,so it makes it a little easier.By the way does your hsp name begin with an H?

the d11- 100's are very cheap in nature...ive had a number of them not even power up and been doa right out of the box when u plug them in..quality in a box ...hehe..as for non responders,yea there are some quirks in the system,but my hsp in dayton ohio area has a policy,as long as u notate csg notes you are not going to be charged for a non responder

lurch said:
Man they are gettin really strict about the non responders!!I remember when noone hooked up phone lines,and it wasnt a big deal!All our techs hate doin it but my hsp has rg6 with phone wire attached,so it makes it a little easier.By the way does your hsp name begin with an H?

Yeah our HSP doesnt carry that cable with the phoneline....

no, i work for Premier Communications

Yeah i know about noting the account, but when they look at the raw numbers you cant tell that i had noted the account. It makes me kinda of mad that I get yelled at when i tell them reps on the phones that the customer doesnt have a landline please shut the phones off but yet i get on the non responders....oh well....as long as the account is Flagged

urnote96 said:
Yeah our HSP doesnt carry that cable with the phoneline....

no, i work for Premier Communications

Yeah i know about noting the account, but when they look at the raw numbers you cant tell that i had noted the account. It makes me kinda of mad that I get yelled at when i tell them reps on the phones that the customer doesnt have a landline please shut the phones off but yet i get on the non responders....oh well....as long as the account is Flagged

Tell me about it.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)