New Directv Tivo coming soon?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Also, remember that the old HR250(?) came out as a to buy item (no leasing at the time) ... many wanted them, but they were $ 100 originally and took a LONG time to drop in price.
I almost bought one back then at $ 750, fortunately I didn't.
But you guys are talking about HD DVRS from a Pre HD ERA! HD was 98% non existant pre 2005.

I also paid $1200 for a RCA SD reciver and an 18 inch Dish in 1995, So you want to compair that too?

MRV is not a deal breaker for me. I don't have it now and will not pay $149.95 to get it installed. My interest will be in the features it can do. If it does anything like the Premiere XL with 150HD hours of programming and the ability to off load to a network for me to transfer to my iTouch and soon iPad I will be happy.

In the end it will be a wait and see.

Id have to say that IF it doesnt come with MRV support, Im not a potential customer for it. Even if it does, I dont have any reason to change from what I have now, unless it is just really a game changer, which at this point we do not know.
What I do know is I wont swap just for the Tivo name and a fancier GUI. The GUI can be black and white as far as I am concerned, as long as I can get the channels I want and watch them.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)