New Dish 922 Spec Sheet

So what you're saying is you want to run HDMI to other rooms? Who is going to pay for HDMI cables that long? Dish? the customer? the installer? Even if your rooms are not too far apart you are talking at least 20' to run through the walls as I'm sure you don't want ugly HDMI cables running along your floorboards and under your doors. Are you going to pay extra to have the installer fish new HDMI cables through your wall instead of using the existing coax that is already installed?

HDMI Cable, Home Theater Accessories, HDMI Products, Cables, Adapters, Video/Audio Switch, Networking, USB, Firewire, Printer Toner, and more!

Potential new Dish owner here. I was about to sign up for Dish and get the 722, but heard about the 922 and have thought about holding out until Feb. so I could try and get a 922.

Anyone know if the $200 charge is just for existing customers? I am guessing that their would be a better discount for new customers but if theres not I might as well get the 722 and upgrade at a later time.

Did you know they charge more for Cadillacs, and they cost more each month to run?

It's too bad the 922 doesn't have more than 2 satellite tuners. I currently have 2 HR 21's through D* and it would be nice to just go to 1 922 and use the Sling capabilities that have been released at CES to run my other HDTV. However, there are a lot of times where I'll be using both tuners on 1 DVR to record shows and 1 of the tuners on the other DVR. So 2 just wouldn't cut it for me.

There will be... Dvr fees on accounts with a 922 will be $10 instead of $7.

I agree with MikeD-C05 on this one OUCH!!!!!!!!! DISH is turning into where they nickel and dime you for everything like banks and credit card companies.if they continue this way of doing businesss i have been with them for over 13 years and that will end soon if they continue this way of of doing business i will leave them for direct tv, cablenetflix or even ota only.im tired of all these fees they are trying to charge us.what are these charge for all the lawsuits he has to pay his attorney fees.lol
charlie you better wake up befoe you start to lose more and more customers and there wont be a dish company.charlie talk to your customers and ask what they like and dont like about your company and get suggestions from us the consumer on making your product better.

It is the same module for ota as the 722k. In fact this receiver is the same box on the back as the 722k . It just has different software than the 722k, including sling/catcher software.

Have new spec sheets and quick start guides been circulated yet? With the removal of TV2 and other changes, there are several changes that will need to be made to these.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)