Status
Please reply by conversation.

Cascade

Goose.
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jun 1, 2004
37.134004N 76.561779W
I can't fit my new dish on my existing pole, should I take down my 30" and just use my new dish or concrete another pole in the ground?

I was planning on using a 1" steel fencepost for my new dish but I can't find the right mount for it..

http://tinyurl.com/5ozcd

Should I fill the post with cement to stop it swaying?

new dish

Most the universal dish mount are require a 2 3/8" to 2 5/8" post, which can purchase at Home Depot for ground pole installation.

If the mount is came with the system, why not considering put it to the roof if it is a one story home, or attach to the wall if the wall is face to the south with good LOS. I am not recomment put it to the top of the roof.

Since these type of dish most make out from steel, grounding the dish as well is recommended along with your coax cable before enter into the house.

Any mount that looks like the DTV or Dish Network, its called universal mount, if the mount come with two or four support legs, its not. The universal mount uses 2" longer then the standard mount and the base is much larger.

Great to see SKSATELLITE here at satelliteguys.us, Sing is a quality satellite installer/dealer from TX. If anyone needs any installation/service work done in his area I can fully recommend him there are not many real installers left out there, welcome sksatellite.

Yes, it is. its Voom. If I have one of this put up at the back yard, sure the FBI will always looking for me............... kekeke

Some of the other images from that guys site are cool, especially all the tech stuff inside the Zoom facility. Is that a Satguys members site?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)