New Dish Network Pricing

I have been a customer for two years and do not mind an increase as long as I get locals in HD in Hartford, CT. I just hate hearing about my neighbors watching locals in HD on Cox and Direct for the past two years while I have to play, unsuccessfully for ABC, around with an OTA!!! :( :( :(

I hope it's true cause I will get the $10 HD pak and the $10 HD premiums pak, hopefully I can still get the NHL Network HD on channel 559 even during the offseason with my NHL Center Ice subscription. I can do without HDNet Movies and Universal HD and ESPECIALLY VOOM!!!!!!!!

Here's my question about the new HD packages -- if I want to change to the "HD Essentials" package will this affect my $10 off per month (for 10 months) rebate that I am currently getting? I'm in the fifth month (of 10 months) and I'd hate to lose this rebate because I 'downgraded' to a lower package, even though it is still HD.

Any info would be appreciated.

Here's my question about the new HD packages -- if I want to change to the "HD Essentials" package will this affect my $10 off per month (for 10 months) rebate that I am currently getting? I'm in the fifth month (of 10 months) and I'd hate to lose this rebate because I 'downgraded' to a lower package, even though it is still HD.

Why don't you wait until your DISH HD rebate promotion expires? I'm sure the HD essentials package will be there in 5 months and you can downgrade then.

I would imagine that you would lose your rebate. Why would you downgrade before your 10 months were up anyway. The way you have it now you are getting the $20 package for $10, why would you give up channels to pay the same amount. If you are planning on downgrading to the $10 package you might as well wait and enjoy the "free" voom and stuff you are getting becasue of the rebate.

I would imagine that you would lose your rebate. Why would you downgrade before your 10 months were up anyway. The way you have it now you are getting the $20 package for $10, why would you give up channels to pay the same amount. If you are planning on downgrading to the $10 package you might as well wait and enjoy the "free" voom and stuff you are getting becasue of the rebate.

You wouldn't happen to be related to a Dirk T. Sanchez would you? :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)