New DISH Products At CES 2012

Jim1348

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 3, 2008
With CES 2012 being less than a month away. what new DISH or other products would you like to see announced at CES 2012?

I would like to see a dish product that they have at 2011 CES that "actually" is brought to market in 2011! Dish Network is a joke when it comes to CES. They show flashy new components, (ie: 922) and then the garbage is delayed and when it does come out, it never lives up to the hype.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

With that said, I am looking forward to CES. I have been seeing a lot of commercials on Spike, it looks like they plan on having pretty extensive coverage.

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Scott Greczkowski said:
I think you will see something at CES this year from DISH that will actually be available in 2011. :)

A time machine? 2012. ;)

3D is pretty much dead in the water.

Wow. So I guess all the glowing comments about 3d from everyone on this forum who actually has 3d (including Scott) are delusional?

If what you say is true, why is every manufacturer out there is expanding their 3d line? Why have none dropped their 3d lines? Why are new 3d projects being announced everyday? Why have the 3d forums at AVS exploded with activity over the past year?

If 3d is proving to be just a gimmick, there should be less 3d products at CES this year, right?? And if there ARE an increased number of new 3d products announced at CES, what will that mean to your theory?

So this is for all those 70" and 80" TVs? The market for TVs above 60" is quite small. At 70" it is tiny, tiny. And isn't likely to grow to mainstream (who has the room?). And the difference pretty much boils down to letting you sit 2 feet closer to the 70"+ screen?

Did the author even read what he wrote?

All I know, is what I read, in the books that I write.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)