This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

New Dishnetwork.com website is up!

Well, changes are definitely in the works. Under programming in my account on the main screen I now see:

Current Programming: N/A
Local Channels: N/A
Premium Channels: N/A
International or Ala Carte Add-ons:
N/A
But if I go to the actual programming pages, the old prices are still up and the info is still correct.

looks good but from my point of view (web designer) the directv site is still killing it, they need more content on the frontpage. It is a improvement over the previous one though.

Looks like a bit of a face lift, looks to me its much of the same, one of things that they have not changed that I think could confuse new customers is under the sports link under programming all the channels show, these are channels for sportspack.

I am looking foward to when the "2010 updates" gets added online

Looks pretty much the same to me as well. Can't log in as of now.

Unless I missed it, no mention of the Dish America plans (formerly known as "TurboHD"). They are mentioned on the "2010 Updates" page in the account info, but only in really small print. Strange that they would rebrand them but not make them available. I was hoping for a rebirth of sorts in the Turbo package with maybe a few more channels thrown in for good measure. Guess more waiting...

Hmm....

Pay attention to e-mail address now being ID, no longer username.

Here's what it says and it says what I said back in December... I wonder where the calculator is?

This is what it says when I log in.

Well if ALL they are offering me is 6 bucks a month loyalty credit, after I have had at least 3 receivers forever, and occasionally 4.

They are sending me a CLEAR MESSAGE, they dont want me as a customer any longer!

Well if ALL they are offering me is 6 bucks a month loyalty credit, after I have had at least 3 receivers forever, and occasionally 4.

They are sending me a CLEAR MESSAGE, they dont want me as a customer any longer!
took them long enough!!!:rant:

My increase after credits would be 34 bucks a month. The 5 buck credit is per account not per receiver connected to phone line. and only for 6 months.

the rep was nice, but wanted to get me off the phone

Dropping that discount is stupid.....

The rep said the good news is direct tv is raising their ratyes next month, so gain some lose some.....

I pointed out the D extra receiver fee is 5 bucks

For the benefit of others if yiou press loyalty supervisor they will sweeten the deal to 11 bucks a month for 6 months.....

Just cancel already Bob as if you stay you are going to be REALLY unhappy in 6 months when those credits run out.

No need for Dish network no more i just switch to Verizon Fios triple play.