New Dishnetwork.com website is up!

Well, changes are definitely in the works. Under programming in my account on the main screen I now see:

Current Programming: N/A
Local Channels: N/A
Premium Channels: N/A
International or Ala Carte Add-ons:
N/A
But if I go to the actual programming pages, the old prices are still up and the info is still correct.

looks good but from my point of view (web designer) the directv site is still killing it, they need more content on the frontpage. It is a improvement over the previous one though.

Looks like a bit of a face lift, looks to me its much of the same, one of things that they have not changed that I think could confuse new customers is under the sports link under programming all the channels show, these are channels for sportspack.

I am looking foward to when the "2010 updates" gets added online

Looks pretty much the same to me as well. Can't log in as of now.

Unless I missed it, no mention of the Dish America plans (formerly known as "TurboHD"). They are mentioned on the "2010 Updates" page in the account info, but only in really small print. Strange that they would rebrand them but not make them available. I was hoping for a rebirth of sorts in the Turbo package with maybe a few more channels thrown in for good measure. Guess more waiting...

Hmm....

We would like to introduce changes that you will see on your billing statement beginning February 2010.

We have made changes to the layout of your bill which will hopefully make it easier to read.

Some of our programming packages have new names: Classic Bronze 100, Classic Silver 200 and Classic Gold 250 are now America’s Top 120, America’s Top 200, and America’s Top 250. TurboHD Bronze, TurboHD Silver, and TurboHD Gold are now DISH America, DISH America Silver and DISH America Gold.

DISH is pleased to announce that we are not changing prices on our core programming packages at a time when other pay TV providers are increasing their prices.

With DISH, there is no monthly fee for your first receiver which, in some cases, may operate two TVs. For each additional receiver beyond the first, we have combined what was previously up to three separate fees per receiver, into one fee per receiver. To give you the best pricing if you have multiple receivers, we will always consider the receiver with the highest monthly fee as your first.

Receiver Family Monthly Fee for Each
Receiver Beyond the First
Duo DVR Receiver $17
Duo Receiver $14
Solo DVR Receiver $10
Solo Receiver $7

When combined with our programming and compared against other pay TV providers, we continue to provide the best value in the pay TV industry.

DVR SERVICE
If you have a DVR receiver on your account, the $5.98/mo. DVR fee for your first DVR receiver has been replaced with an account DVR Service fee of $6.00/mo.

DVR/LOCALS BUNDLE
The DVR/Locals bundle package is no longer available. You will see the monthly DVR Service listed separately at $6.00/mo.

Pay attention to e-mail address now being ID, no longer username.

Here's what it says and it says what I said back in December... I wonder where the calculator is?

This is what it says when I log in.

We would like to introduce changes that you will see on your billing statement beginning February 2010.

We have made changes to the layout of your bill which will hopefully make it easier to read.

Some of our programming packages have new names: Classic Bronze 100, Classic Silver 200 and Classic Gold 250 are now America’s Top 120, America’s Top 200, and America’s Top 250. TurboHD Bronze, TurboHD Silver, and TurboHD Gold are now DISH America, DISH America Silver and DISH America Gold.

DISH is pleased to announce that we are not changing prices on our core programming packages at a time when other pay TV providers are increasing their prices. (Note from Scott... If this is true, ten why is my bill going up so much?)

With DISH, there is no monthly fee for your first receiver which, in some cases, may operate two TVs. For each additional receiver beyond the first, we have combined what was previously up to three separate fees per receiver, into one fee per receiver. To give you the best pricing if you have multiple receivers, we will always consider the receiver with the highest monthly fee as your first.

Receiver Family Monthly Fee for Each
Receiver Beyond the First
Duo DVR Receiver $17
Duo Receiver $14
Solo DVR Receiver $10
Solo Receiver $7

When combined with our programming and compared against other pay TV providers, we continue to provide the best value in the pay TV industry.

DVR SERVICE
If you have a DVR receiver on your account, the $5.98/mo. DVR fee for your first DVR receiver has been replaced with an account DVR Service fee of $6.00/mo.

AMERICA’S “EVERYTHING” PAK
To conform with our new structure for DVR Service, you will see a separate DVR Service fee on your statement. At the same time, we have reduced the price of America’s “Everything” Pak by $2.99/mo.

CREDITS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
You have participated in a long-running promotional offer where you received discounted pricing on your 2-TV receivers by connecting them to a phone line. That promotional offer expired on January 31st. Because you are a valued customer, we have provided receiver credits on your account for six months.

CREDITS TO YOUR ACCOUNT
Because you have been a valued customer of ours, we will provide you with a loyalty credit for the next 6 months.

“The messages contained on this page are based on your account as of 01/27/2010. Any changes made after that date may not be reflected.”

Well if ALL they are offering me is 6 bucks a month loyalty credit, after I have had at least 3 receivers forever, and occasionally 4.

They are sending me a CLEAR MESSAGE, they dont want me as a customer any longer!

Well if ALL they are offering me is 6 bucks a month loyalty credit, after I have had at least 3 receivers forever, and occasionally 4.

They are sending me a CLEAR MESSAGE, they dont want me as a customer any longer!
took them long enough!!!;):rant::p

My increase after credits would be 34 bucks a month. The 5 buck credit is per account not per receiver connected to phone line. and only for 6 months.

the rep was nice, but wanted to get me off the phone

Dropping that discount is stupid.....

The rep said the good news is direct tv is raising their ratyes next month, so gain some lose some.....

I pointed out the D extra receiver fee is 5 bucks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)