New Dishnetwork.com website is up!

I checked in this morning at about 10 AM but discovered all they did was have my existing bill. Nothing new for this February change. I'll check back in a few days and hopefully they will get stuff fixed. My life will not go topsy turvey over a few bucks change in my Dish Network bill.

Well, as an ex-ATT customer I'm not allowed to even view my bill nor my new prices. Sigh!

Fix it already, we also pay for service.

Attachments

• Dishlogin.jpg
    Dishlogin.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 174
Not really a bug...but it appears they took down all the nicely laid out information for Hawaii, Alaska, and PR and condensed it down into an "ad" telling you to call in for info.

Major step backwards for customers outside CONUS...we must be about to get really screwed on our pricing...

I'm on chat now and I'm going to question my bill going up and where is my "loyalty" discount... I want more than 6months too cause if my bill goes up more than 1$ hell will pay!

Tried to log in, can't do it, "Unable to logon to system due to technical difficulties. Please try again at a later time." I'm using Firefox, first time I ever had a problem.
Ghpr13:(

looks good but from my point of view (web designer) the directv site is still killing it, they need more content on the frontpage. It is a improvement over the previous one though.

I agree with you. I looked at DirecTV front page and it's much more exciting and eye-grabbing. I can't sign in to Dish right now (errors) to see more, so I'll have to wait. But their front page still needs a revamp.

That screen says you now need to use your e-mail address to sign on. I got the same thing.

I'm logged in but those are the only options available to ex-ATT customers. Account profile and Dish Remote Access. It's been like that for a few months now.

Edit: I should add, that before I couldn't even login. So they've made some progress but still can't view bills, pay online. Pretty much useless.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts