New Dishnetwork.com website is up!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
How do you launch a new site that is broken? Do they not have a QA dept?

You must not have been here long:( they roll out the software and patch as needed........

Thats why my 722K gives me a lost sat essage when a OTA channel that I am not even watching flakes out from plane flutter........

Finally got in through a "side door" only after I only get half the main page in my browser and did not get auto-logged in like usually do. I was asked to use my eMail address and password that failed and bumped me to an old page that had the "old" log in on in and I was auto-logged in, tried to "update" my log in as requested and it would not accept my old password that got me in so I just clicked on the 2010 Updates link and was able to access my account and look at the 2010 Updates . . . OF WHICH I find this very funny . . .
DISH is pleased to announce that we are not changing prices on our core programming packages at a time when other pay TV providers are increasing their prices.

With DISH, there is no monthly fee for your first receiver which, in some cases, may operate two TVs. For each additional receiver beyond the first, we have combined what was previously up to three separate fees per receiver, into one fee per receiver. To give you the best pricing if you have multiple receivers, we will always consider the receiver with the highest monthly fee as your first.

Right now I only have a $5 Single, a $5 Duo fee and nothing on my third DuoDVR (of which no longer appears on my account equipment list which was there last week). How does this translate to $10 and $17 per? What are they combining then?

[/INDENT]Right now I only have a $5 Single, a $5 Duo fee and nothing on my third DuoDVR (of which no longer appears on my account equipment list which was there last week). How does this translate to $10 and $17 per? What are they combining then?

They are claiming many things that do not apply to some, and only apply to others. I beat them over the head with it on the phone how they claim this and that when looking at my actual service billings, they are wrong. This change by dish is causing their best customers to be placed into a position to decrease services. When put into that position, it opens up really all comparative services. And while Dish tends to look pretty good at the high end, get pushed down into the middle and there are quite a few more players there.

I am canceling on the principle of the thing. attempted rape of good customers vis not acceptable:(

and a 5 buck a month owned 625 going to 17 bucks is rape pure and simple.

plus fios here doewsnt charge extra for high def.

I am canceling on the principle of the thing. attempted rape of good customers vis not acceptable:(

and a 5 buck a month owned 625 going to 17 bucks is rape pure and simple.

plus fios here doewsnt charge extra for high def.

THEN PLEASE DO!!!!!

Bob you're all talk. You have posted the same thing in 3 threads since I logged back on about 20 minutes ago.

Please call Dish and cancel

I was finally able to get in at 10:30 central tonight. I found something I must have missed in all the price increase threads. They are now charging 20 bucks to drop adult channels. I guess I won't be adding those and dropping after a couple of months anymore.

Bob needs the kind of help he's not going to find here. And, he needs a "vacation".:up

Finally got in through a "side door" only after I only get half the main page in my browser and did not get auto-logged in like usually do. I was asked to use my eMail address and password that failed and bumped me to an old page that had the "old" log in on in and I was auto-logged in, tried to "update" my log in as requested and it would not accept my old password that got me in so I just clicked on the 2010 Updates link and was able to access my account and look at the 2010 Updates . . . OF WHICH I find this very funny . . .
DISH is pleased to announce that we are not changing prices on our core programming packages at a time when other pay TV providers are increasing their prices.

With DISH, there is no monthly fee for your first receiver which, in some cases, may operate two TVs. For each additional receiver beyond the first, we have combined what was previously up to three separate fees per receiver, into one fee per receiver. To give you the best pricing if you have multiple receivers, we will always consider the receiver with the highest monthly fee as your first.

Right now I only have a $5 Single, a $5 Duo fee and nothing on my third DuoDVR (of which no longer appears on my account equipment list which was there last week). How does this translate to $10 and $17 per? What are they combining then?

Additional receiver fee $7.00 + Tv2 connection fee $5.00 + Dvr service fee $5.98= $17.00 for HD duo dvrs. ( no change)
Additional receiver fee $7.00 + Tv2 connection fee $0.00 + Dvr service fee $5.98= $10.00 for HD solo dvrs. (- 2.98)
Additional receiver fee $7.00 + Tv2 connection fee $5.00 + Dvr service fee $0.00= $14.00 for HD duo receivers. (+2.00)
Additional receiver fee $7.00 + Tv2 connection fee $0.00 + Dvr service fee $0.00= $ 7.00 for HD solo receivers. (no change)

Last edited:
I did not receive the "loyalty" credit. What do you have to do to get that???

I would also like to know the critera to receive the "loyalty" credit.

I've been with Dish over 10 years and have AEP, HD, superstations and multisports with an additional $35/month international programming package. I have 3 receivers, a 622, 211 and 211k

Remote Access doesn't seem to be available via the DISH Network website this morning.

Someone needs to start a broad campaign to get web designers over the infatuation with making people change their passwords. Rotating passwords creates a situation where users have to start recording their passwords.

Additional receiver fee $7.00 + Tv2 connection fee $5.00 + Dvr service fee $5.98= $17.00 for HD duo dvrs. ( no change)
Additional receiver fee $7.00 + Tv2 connection fee $0.00 + Dvr service fee $5.98= $10.00 for HD solo dvrs. (- 2.98)
Additional receiver fee $7.00 + Tv2 connection fee $5.00 + Dvr service fee $0.00= $14.00 for HD duo receivers. (+2.00)
Additional receiver fee $7.00 + Tv2 connection fee $0.00 + Dvr service fee $0.00= $ 7.00 for HD solo receivers. (no change)

My additional receiver fees were $5.00.

I'm now able to access Remote Access via My Account. The Remote Access menu item showed up at the bottom of the My Account menu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)