New Download this morning...but not HD GUI...what gives?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

doomque

Original poster
Sep 10, 2007
Last night/this morning around 2:45am i get message on my box say that it is going to download new software. You can imagine i was happier than a kid on Christmas when i saw this. I was expecting it to be the new gui that everyone has been salivating for. the new software number was 0x4e2. I let it go through it paces and reboot. Then the disappointment came. I hit guide and it is the same old thing. What is the software number for the new gui and what did this software update do for my box. I don't see anything different.

I just noticed on the R22 that doesnt have the CE software also updated to that 0x4e2 also....same old GUI on that one
H23 didnt upgrade

Same here, I received an auto-update last night on my HR22. The software # was 0x4e2 . I guess that was an unrelated update, same GUI menu.

Same here, I received an auto-update last night on my HR22. The software # was 0x4e2 . I guess that was an unrelated update, same GUI menu.

+1, I got the 0x4e2 on my HR24 on Monday night around 1AM. I was watching Jimmy Fallon and got all excited that I was getting HD-GUI. WRONG...

I got this same update. I read on here someones list of Cities and updates for the HD GUI and Minnesota was 12/7. Well as of today I am still on the old GUI.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts