New EnglandAmateur Radio Festival aka NEARFEST (formally Hostraders)

Bob,

Is there a very large Yankee Candle Factory, close by? I took my wife to a very large craft show once in Deerfield and I remember touring the candle factory. It was in late July and the candle factory had a large, and very cold air-conditioned room with Christmas decorations.

Mikelib

Thats Deerfield Mass. where Yankee Candle is I believe. NEARFEST is in New Hampshire.

Bob,

Is there a very large Yankee Candle Factory, close by? I took my wife to a very large craft show once in Deerfield and I remember touring the candle factory. It was in late July and the candle factory had a large, and very cold air-conditioned room with Christmas decorations.

Mikelib

BTW quite a few people come up from NY/NJ Mike. You can actually camp out Thurs nite outside the gates and the hamfest starts at 9am Friday and runs straight thru to Sat. afternoon also once inside the gates you can camp Fri nite.

Bob,

Mikelib

Thanks Bob I did not know there was a two Deerfield your right I went to the one in Mass.

I am heading to Dayton this year so I don't think I will be making the NH hamfest.

Mikelib

Too bad Mike you'll be missing out on great fun the AMer's have a live band every nearfest on Fri Nite. Just one big party and lots of selling and buying.

Now if we could only talk Scott in making the pilgrimage :) His neighbor the ARRL even make the pilgrimage up here.

Scott can we convince you into coming up?? :D

Thanks Bob I did not know there was a two Deerfield your right I went to the one in Mass.

I am heading to Dayton this year so I don't think I will be making the NH hamfest.

Mikelib

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts