New Equipment

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dugan5468

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 23, 2011
Columbiana, Ohio
I was curious as to any rumors of new equipment down the road? It seems like DTV is a little behind Dish as far as features on their DVR's...

Also, why hasn't DTV had the capabilities to watch all paid for programming away from home? I would love to be able to watch my locals anywhere I have WIFI....

Dugan

If you have a HR44 or higher that is connected to the internet then it supports mobile DVR, so you should be able to watch anything on the DVR when mobile.

2b2d9d5ddd85cbae4d1dbaa6cf2bacc1.jpg

Here’s what I see on my iPhone on cellular, and since I have AT&T for wireless the usage doesn’t count against my account.

Reactions: whitewolf8214
Screenshot_20180505-180540_DIRECTV.jpg
2b2d9d5ddd85cbae4d1dbaa6cf2bacc1.jpg

Here’s what I see on my iPhone on cellular, and since I have AT&T for wireless the usage doesn’t count against my account.
That all depends on your market, here we can only watch CBS on the app remotely

View attachment 132846
That all depends on your market, here we can only watch CBS on the app remotely
Have you set up your app for accessing your Genie? So to settings and help, DVR Access and make sure you’ve selected the Genie. When you do that any channel that DIRECTV doesn’t stream fro their servers will stream from your Genie. In Austin all they have is ABC and Fox, for all the others is connects to your Genie and stream from there.

Status
Please reply by conversation.