New Fall Offer - Save BIG $ - Plasma Concepts

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bdoseck

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 23, 2007
The New Fall Offer from DIRECTV is here and it is bigger and better than ever. You can get the Premier Package with NFL Sunday Ticket for only $74.99 per month for the first four months. You will also be able to get the remainder of NASCAR HotPass free for the rest of the season. In addition to that, you will get free DVR service for four months. Now, maybe the best part is that if you get the Premier package, you can get an HD-DVR for free. If you sign up through Plasma Concepts, you can also get a $100 mail in rebate. To top it all off, we have an additional special savings offer available if you give us a call at 866-538-0334. You may find additional details below:

Welcome Satellite Guys Forum Members - Plasma Concepts

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck
Plasma TV, LCD TV, DIRECTV and HDTV Accessories - Plasma Concepts

Will this stack with the other deals floating around like $50 off from a referral and the AAA discount?

We cannot do the AAA deal, but you can do the $50 off each for you and the person who referred you. So that is really $150 off total for you, plus $50 off for the person who referred you. Actually, the savings for you is more than that, but you will have to call in for details. (we are not allowed to advertise it)

Thanks,
Bob Doseck

Wow, you guys have awesome offer, If I didn't have directv, then I'd jump ships in a heartbeat.

I ordered DirecTV on Thursday and they are coming to install on 8/23. Is it too late to work around my install and get this deal?

johnner199,
It may be possible, you will have to call us and we can see if you are eligible.

Nuzzy,
You would have to cancel your current install, then call us and order again and we can get you the offer. If you do it soon, we can probably get you an install date that is the same, or very close to what you already have.

Thanks,
Bob Doseck

Has anyone used plasma concepts yet? I am very interested in using them but want to make sure they are reputable...

They must be affiliated with Best Buy. When you click on the links on their site, it goes to best buy,and I see no promotion taking effect.

Has anyone used plasma concepts yet? I am very interested in using them but want to make sure they are reputable...
They have an A rating from the Better Business Bureau, and are also a member. 0 complaints in the past 36 months. In business since 2001. Looks perfect to me.

They have an A rating from the Better Business Bureau, and are also a member. 0 complaints in the past 36 months. In business since 2001. Looks perfect to me.
That is why they are a sponsor here. We get requests every day to advertise here, but we only choose to work with the best. :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)