KE4EST

SatelliteGuys Is My Second Home
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 9, 2004
EM75xb
I have just uploaded new firmware for the HD265. You can get it here. Scroll down to where it says Current Firmware HD265. It will be labeled HD265-JAN2019. Remember to follow the procedure to backup your personal channel list. Instructions are on the site above the down load.
I will also mention here again, make sure when you upgrade, you select ALL PLUS BOOTLOADER!!
After updated then update CHANNEL LIST ONLY to bring your personal channel list back.

The reason I stress this is because I bricked one by trying to do firmware only, and then the next one was fine. So I don't know if something corrupted just by chance or what. Amiko guys said first they had heard of it. So, just do ALL PLUS BOOTLOADER! I have done this now on 5 different Amiko, ALi based boxes over the years and ALL PLUS BOOTLOADER always worked fine.

Notes:
This I believe is the third firmware release since May of 2018. Yes, there have been others since the big one that added NTP time and satellite editing from the remote. However, most where updates for the Conax Reader and CI Slot and other stuff not used in North America. There have been some incremental minor bug and GUI fixes along the way. So I thought it was time I brought you guys up to date if you wish.
This was released just before Thanksgiving and I have been testing it on 2 boxes daily and can't find any issues.
Any new purchases from here on out will ship with this firmware out of the box.

Also Note: This is not a required update. Only update if you wish. This does not add any must have features unless you live in Europe. I just wanted to put this out for the ones that wish to update and to let guys know this is still and active box and is getting active firmware updates. As of this writing on January 09, 2019. This is the latest firmware update for the Amiko MINI HD265.

For those keeping score this is update Version 1.3.55.

I get this message when trying to update it:

CF67C57B-08E4-4939-A57A-5303046A8DE4.jpeg

Hmm that is odd. Let me get up with you tomorrow David.

Reactions: primestar31
Try the attached file first David, then go to the new one. You running the initial NA firmware.

Attachments

• HD265-1.3.20.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 394