New firmware released- Azbox-0.9.5308 (07-07-2011)

I installed the 5308 firmware by USB. I went to the setup menu and did the upgrade by USB. During the upgrade, I did not have the option to "format application area". So after the upgrade, I did the factory reset and now am in the process of programming my satellites. So far so good but I noticed that when I scan the satellites, I would get the channels twice. Like Galaxy 16 (99.2W) I would get the CBS NEWSPATH and DC PATH2 each twice! It really show up that way on Galaxy 19 (97W).
I didn't have this problem before. Any tips?

I installed the 5308 firmware by USB. I went to the setup menu and did the upgrade by USB. During the upgrade, I did not have the option to "format application area". So after the upgrade, I did the factory reset and now am in the process of programming my satellites. So far so good but I noticed that when I scan the satellites, I would get the channels twice. Like Galaxy 16 (99.2W) I would get the CBS NEWSPATH and DC PATH2 each twice! It really show up that way on Galaxy 19 (97W).
I didn't have this problem before. Any tips?

Check the TPs of the dupes. They are probably close but different. Delete one.

Hello Group,when i installed 5308 i scan in my first satellite then go to guild and rename a channel.When i go to save the new channel name,All information on the bottom of the guild about the sat and freq s\r rate it all gos blank.I have rebooted and i have shutdown system and turn the power switch off at the back and Switch it back on and still no info.I have reinstalled and reset it and does not fix the problem.My receiver is a azbox ultra.

awc

Hello Group,when i installed 5308 i scan in my first satellite then go to guild and rename a channel.When i go to save the new channel name,All information on the bottom of the guild about the sat and freq s\r rate it all gos blank.I have rebooted and i have shutdown system and turn the power switch off at the back and Switch it back on and still no info.I have reinstalled and reset it and does not fix the problem.My receiver is a azbox ultra.

awc

Go to Advance Scan and re-name the channel there, and the information will re-appear. Only re-name channels in Advance Scan, never in the channel list menu.

Hello Keith,thanks for replying back,I'll give it a try.Anyways keep up the good work and info on here group.Take care.

awc