AMIKO New Firmware Released for the Nano, Nice update!!

Firmware version 1.6.09 is for the HD 8240 or the Mini HD, not a Nano HD. What receiver do you Have?

I got the HD 8240, It upgraded the software but not the loader, When I installed it using all software plus loader, but when I want to install the 1.176 still gives me the message that there is a loader mismatch

The 1.176 file will not work in the HD8240. It is meant for a different receiver with a different processor. You already have the latest file in your HD 8240.

neljtorres, this thread is for the Amiko Nano HD. The receiver you have is not the same thing.

Hello All
I try to upgrade per the instructions here and it did not work, so I have a dead duck now, any alternatives.
Please let me know
Tunder

When you did the upgrade, did you go to the upgrade mode setting and change it to All SW + bootloader?

Does your receiver still boot up and can you still get into the menus?

When you did the upgrade, did you go to the upgrade mode setting and change it to All SW + bootloader?

Does your receiver still boot up and can you still get into the menus?

Hello Ke4est
Yes I selected All SW + bootloader and it uploaded and reboot it, I can still get to the menus, I think the problem is that Is not restoring the back-up settings, After the upgrade re-boot I selected the back-up file and it send it and re-boot it but still missing all the Sats, when I select the installations in the sat window it show no data and some error.
I post the information at amiko forums also.
I am just wondering if a sat list can be uploaded.
Let me know.
Tunder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts