New Free Voice Remote

While deactivating my Wally in my RV they said they was sending me a new remote also. I told them I had the latest one already, but they insisted on sending it anyway to use as a spare. Can I use two remotes for the same receiver?

I called to ask where my 54.1 remote was.
I was told I was not eligible because I already had one.
I informed them I never had a voice remote and I wanted to talk to retention.
They said hold a moment. When they came back they said is this the correct address to send it to?
I received it a few days later.

How do you pause Netflix with this new remote. I can't seem to figure it out

With my 54.0 remote, both the Select button and the Pause/Play button are able to pause/unpause Netflix. Does the Select button work to pause?

I tried to set it up but failed to get the Google aide working. Works with the TV. So I set it aside. Maybe I should try again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got off of chat. They said my account wasn't eligible for the free remote. Wonder what the requirement was?

I didn’t qualify because I bought one on ebay and linked it to my H3. New on ebay they run $15-$20 with free shipping. Slightly less than what dish charges before shipping.

Logged to my dish and clicked add to cart. Price $20. I’ve fallen for that disinformation twice.

Disinformation? That's what it was when I got mine a few months ago. Here's a screenshot from MyDish today.

remote.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)